Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: hey

hey 1 year 7 months ago #1418

so, I'm making an introduction because I just realized I haven't made one yet. I'm Steven.........um...I'm going back to school with a major in psychology and a minor in criminology......not really sure what else to put here....I guess if you have any questions, just ask.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

hey 1 year 7 months ago #1420

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
Hi Steven,

Welcome to Crimescene. Thanks for introducing yourself. It's always nice to meet new people.

So, what are you planning on for a career when you finish your schooling? Criminology is a career, I think, where you will never be bored. And this site will help you. The cases we have here are so interesting that it's hard to not stay and work on them. We have real and legal documents to help our viewers work on and solve the cases.

I'm not sure how long you have been here or if you're just now joining, but I can tell you this. You will really enjoy it here. I've been here for years. I was looking through a magazine that listed the best sites on the web to look into and Crimescene.com was one of them. I came, I saw and I never left. :)
We have just finished a case and will be starting a new one next Monday, so you are here just in time.

Btw, we also have other topics along with the case discussions.
I'm looking forward to talking to you. Enjoy yourself and make yourself at home.

hey 1 year 7 months ago #1492

• Azna
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
Hey Steven,

A little welcome from me too! Man, I always get a little jealous of people studying criminology. If I wanted to work in that field here, the only way in would be through the police academy. And for that I'm simply not tall enough!

I hope you're liking this place so far :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top