Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jeff, Elena, and Joanna as possible suspects

Jeff, Elena, and Joanna as possible suspects 1 year 6 months ago #1742

• elle9o
  • Fresh Boarder
I think Jeff should be singled out as a suspect. Although, he does seem very considerate with his statements, he still admitted being there in person at the same office, during the same evening where Annette was murdered. Conjointly, he was the only one. It's possible that as he was about to leave the parking lot that night, he spotted Annette pulling into the parking lot, and could have waited in his car for her to go into the office, snuck back in, and shot her with the nail gun. With this scenario, you're probably asking yourself, why? What would drive Jeff into doing such a terrible thing?

Maybe his wife, Elena, set a motive for him to kill Annette because she was finally fed up with being jealous of her/with Annette still playing a major role in his life. Maybe she threatened Jeff, saying that if he wouldn't do anything about it, she would.

I also think that Elena and Joanna, her best friend, should be singled out as suspects. As I recall from Meg's interview and partially Kurt's interview, it was clearly stated that Elena was jealous of Annette because of a past fling she had with Jeff. Meg also stated that she overheard Elena tell Joanna that the interaction between Annette and Jeff had to be stopped. Joanna then coincided with Elena without hesitation. There is another possibility that Elena could have murdered Annette herself, or could have sent Joanna to kill Annette for her.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top