Congratulations to our grand prize winner, who provided the most accurate info in all the Case Challenges!
Additional congratulations to each of our case winners, who provided the most accurate info in a single case.
For the Ambrose Garrett case:
For the Annette Wyatt case:
They each win
Kudos to all!
- You will get one (1) chance to complete each challenge.
- You will have twenty (20) minutes to complete each challenge.
- The web sleuth who provides the most correct answers overall will win a $25 gift certificate to the Crime Scene store and will get the opportunity to have their name and/or face featured in an upcoming Crime Scene case.
- The web sleuths who provide the most correct answers for each of the three cases we're moving to storage will win a $25 gift certificate to the Crime Scene store.
- In the event of a tie in any category, the winner will be selected at random from all eligible potential winners.
- You must be a registered user to participate. Please log in or sign up before you begin.
- To be eligible to win prizes, you must have a valid email address associated with your registration.
- The contest ends at 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, July 13, 2014. All entries must be submitted prior to that time.
- Crime Scene staff members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Contest void where prohibited or restricted by national, state, or any other governmental laws.