Laughlin Auto Body search
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 002223-06C-2014
Case Description: Andrew Fine homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
July 26, 2014
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
July 27, 2014
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Charles Laughlin, property owner
2522 University Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and Charles Laughlin.
I received the attached search warrant July 26, 2014 and have executed it as follows:
On July 27, 2014 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Charles Laughlin.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
Evidence recovered from shop:
• 002223-101: One (1) men's work glove, size XL, left hand
• 002223-102: One (1) men's work glove, size XL, right hand
• 002223-103: One (1) men's work glove, size L, left hand
• 002223-104: One (1) men's work glove, size L, right hand
• 002223-105: One (1) men's work glove, size XL, left hand
• 002223-106: One (1) men's work glove, size XL, right hand
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 28th day of July, 2014.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge