Terms of Service
All content, graphic design, artwork, and layout are copyright © Crime Scene, Inc. unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
The information presented here may not, under any circumstances, be resold or redistributed for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from Crime Scene.
Crimescene.com was created to provide a pleasant online service. We reserve the right to do whatever is required to maintain a high level of quality.
You must be at least 13 years old to create an account at crimescene.com.
Crimescene.com is in no way responsible for any postings by users and/or indecent material. The responsibility for such postings and/or material falls solely on the user posting it.
Please respect your fellow online users and be courteous and follow the guidelines below at all times.
Failure to abide by these terms may result in termination of access to any or all areas of crimescene.com.
- Do not harass or make obscene comments to other users or in general.
- Please refrain from spamming, SHOUTING or posting large picture files on the site.
- Do not post off-topic information or use Crimescene.com as medium for advertising your product, business or site(s), etc.
- Do not post indecent material, including pornography. Crimescene.com is not responsible for such content. The responsibility of such material falls on the user posting it.
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to a crimescene.com official, discussion area moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in exchanges.
- Do not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Do not "stalk" or otherwise harass another.
- Do not collect or store personal data about other users.
Public Content Posted to crimescene.com
Crimescene.com has full rights for editing and rewriting of public content posted to crimescene.com as necessary. crimescene.com reserves the right to not display or post any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable. No gender, race or geographical limitations of any sort will be imposed.
By posting material to crimescene.com, you agree that crimescene.com can display, modify, transmit, distribute or delete your material without needing prior or further consent from you. Material may be removed by crimescene.com at any time at our sole discretion. Authors certify that this material (written and images) is their own original material (unless otherwise stated) and does not violate any copyrights. Authors agree to forego any payment or compensation for the submitted material.
With respect to Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of crimescene.com that consists of photos or other graphics, you grant crimescene.com the world-wide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Network solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the Network, or, in the case of photos or graphics, solely for the purpose for which such photo or graphic was submitted to the Network.
With respect to all other Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of crimescene.com, you grant crimescene.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
A paid subscription gives access to advance information for current case and future cases for a time totaling the length of your paid subscription. There is no minimum guarantee of service. Subscriptions are available in several increments.
Refunds for memberships are available at the following rate.
- If requested within the first 10 days, a full refund is granted.
- If requested after 10 days and before 60 days, a pro-rated refund will be given for each remaining full month.
- No refunds after 60 days.
Refund requests must include a username and password.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CRIMESCENE.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CRIMESCENE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CRIMESCENE.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CRIMESCENE.COM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.