Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is produced in the prostate and secreted into the seminal fluid and other male body fluids such as urine and blood. The PSA test works like a pregnancy test, one bar is negative and two bars is positive.
1. Use the supplied dropper to place 15 mL of water in a container.
2. Collect the stain. Either rub it with a moistened swab for 60 seconds or cut a small
section of the material.
3. Place the swab or fabric cutting into the container of 15 mL water.
4. Perform the test. Open the PSA test and place it in the container with the water and the
5. Wait 10 minutes.
• A POSITIVE test is indicated by two lines . A strongly positive
test will be clearly visible within two minutes, while a weak positive test may
take the entire 20 minutes to become evident.
• A NEGATIVE test will have only one line