YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 002641-20H-2017
Case Description: Oscar Knight death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
September 7, 2017
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
September 8, 2017
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Elizabeth Barton, owner
576 Webb Street
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Elizabeth Barton, owner.
I received the attached search warrant September 7, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On September 8, 2017 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Elizabeth Barton.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 002641-71: One (1) spool of sisal twine, found in garage
• 002641-72: One (1) 50-count box Husky 42-gallon contractor bags, 46 remaining, found in garage
• 002641-73: One (1) frozen bundle wrapped in white towels, measuring approximately 18 inches x 20 inches, found inside black plastic bag in freezer
• 002641-74 through 75: Two (2) samples of dark spatter collected from ceiling of garage, field tested positive for human blood
• 002641-76: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Elizabeth Barton
• 002641-77 through 78: Two (2) hair samples from Elizabeth Barton
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 8th day of September, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge