YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 002641-20H-2017
Case Description: Oscar Knight death investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
September 7, 2017
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
September 7, 2017
at 9:30 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Joseph Beecher, co-owner
1172 Magnolia Cove
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Joseph Beecher, co-owner.
I received the attached search warrant September 7, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On September 7, 2017 at 9:30 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Joseph Beecher.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 002641-44: One (1) pair men's blue denim jeans with dark stains, found in laundry
• 002641-45: One (1) pair brown work boots, size 13, with dark spatter stains, found in carport
• 002641-46: One (1) frozen bundle wrapped in white towels and plastic wrap, measuring approximately 16 inches x 16 inches, found inside white plastic bag in freezer
• 002641-47 through 002641-48: Two (2) samples of blood spatter collected from passenger side dashboard in vehicle, field-tested positive for human blood
• 002641-49 through 002641-50: Two (2) samples of blood smear collected from steering column in vehicle, field-tested positive for human blood
• 002641-51 One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Joseph Beecher
• 002641-52 through 53: Two (2) hair samples from Joseph Beecher
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 8th day of September, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge