Real Estate Rancor
The Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department is investigating the death of Yoknapatawpha County real estate agent Annette Wyatt.
Ms. Wyatt was found dead on the floor of the workroom at the Harte Agency where she worked.
Co-worker Sofia Church came into the office on Sunday and made the gruesome discovery.
Examine the evidence and solve the case.
Help investigate the case
The Real Estate Rancor case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Cafe Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report about the discovery of the body
- Biography of Annette Wyatt
- Interview with the person who found the body
- Oxford Weekly Planet coverage of the death
- Evidence collected at the scene
- Canvass of the victim's neighbors
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.