Pushed Too Far
Kimberly Pace, a University of Mississippi professor, was found dead in her home on Sunday morning.
Dr. Pace was supposed to be going to brunch with her sister and some friends. Instead, they discovered her body when they came to pick her up.
Help investigate the case
The Pushed Too Far case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- YCSD incident report
- Crime scene photos
- Biography of Kimberly Pace
- Interview with Kimberly's sister
- Interview with Kimberly's friend
- Interview with Kimberly's neighbor
- Oxford Weekly Planet coverage of the death
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.