On January 23, 2021, a woman called 911 to report she'd found a man's body at a state park in northern Yoknapatawpha County.
When investigators arrived on the scene, they discovered the victim was District Attorney Spenser Brooks, known as a hard-nosed prosecutor with a high conviction rate.
Who wanted this respected community leader dead?
Examine the evidence and solve the case.
Help investigate the case
The Final Argument case documents are presented in chronological order in the Case Files.
- Click the Evidence, Interview, Biography, or Press tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
- Click the Day tags at the top of the Case Files page to filter case documents by the day they happened in the investigation.
Want more info? Check out the Crime Scene FAQ
Where do you start?
If this is your first look at the investigation, you may want to start with the Case Recap or one of these case documents:
- Incident report
- Biography of the victim
- Interview with the woman who found the body
- Interview with the victim's wife
- Interview with the victim's co-worker
Want access to all of the case documents as soon as they're available? Become a Case Detective today.