YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000073-05A-2014
Case Description: Cameron and Caitlin Maxwell investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
January 15, 2014
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
January 16, 2014
at 9:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Robin Maxwell, co-owner
103 Pleasant Drive
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Robin Maxwell, co-owner.
I received the attached search warrant January 15, 2014 and have executed it as follows:
On January 16, 2014 at 9:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Robin Maxwell.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 000073-33: One (1) pair blue jeans with dark stains, recovered from Austin Maxwell bedroom
• 000073-34: One (1) pair work boots with dark stains, recovered from master bedroom
• 000073-35: One (1) .22 Remington rifle, recovered from utility closet
• 000073-36: One (1) .30-30 Winchester rifle, recovered from utility closet
• 000073-37: One (1) Wenger Swiss Army Timberline knife with sheath, recovered from utility closet
• 000073-38: One (1) Schrade Walden knife, recovered from utility closet
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 17th day of January, 2014.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge