YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 001316-26D-2014
Case Description: John Doe homicide investigation
The following items were taken into evidence from the scene where the bucket was found on the Allison farm, 163 yards south of the intersection of CR 323 and Taylor Creek.
|Click to enlarge|
- 001316-65 through 001316-79: Fifteen (15) soil samples
- 001316-80 through 001316-84: Five (5) samples from tree stump
- 001316-85 through 001316-89: Five (5) samples of water from Taylor Creek
- 001316-90: One (1) bucket, with the words "Pool Free" on the side
- Chain of Custody note: CSU Evidence Technician James McManus traveled with this evidence item when it was transported to the Coroner's Office. When the Coroner's Office had retrieved the human remains from inside the bucket and finished their processing, the bucket and remaining contents were remanded to McManus' custody for processing at the Crime Lab.
- 001316-91: One (1) empty foil condom wrapper