YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001292-20D-2017
Case Description: Frederick Miller death investigation
Paul Bragg signed a Voluntary Consent to Search form on May 1, 2017. The consent granted YCSD investigators access to search the Bragg residence for evidence related to the death of Frederick Miller.
DATE CONSENT RECEIVED
May 1, 2017
DATE AND TIME SEARCH CONDUCTED
May 1, 2017
at 2:00 p.m.
COPY OF CONSENT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Paul U. Bragg, property co-owner
310 Longest Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Paul U. Bragg, property co-owner.
I received the attached search consent May 1, 2017 and have executed it as follows:
On May 1, 2017 at 2:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the search consent with Paul U. Bragg.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE SEARCH
|Click to enlarge|
• 001292-42: One (1) Yoknapatawpha High School athletic letter jacket, size L
• 001292-43: One (1) pair of Champion® men’s Rematch basketball shoes, size 9
• 001292-44: One (1) Dell Inspiron desktop computer
• 001292-45: One (1) Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 20.0-megapixel digital camera
• 001292-46: One (1) archery backpack containing one (1) compound bow and nine (9) arrows with target points
• 001292-47: One (1) 10-pack Birchwood Casey Eze-Scorer 12" x 18" paper human silhouette targets, two (2) remaining
• 001292-48: One (1) 13-pack Birchwood-Casey Eze-Scorer paper 12” bullseye targets, three (3) remaining
• 001292-49: One (1) SanDisk - Ultra PLUS 32GB SD card, found in drawer of miscellaneous items
• 001292-50: One (1) SanDisk - Ultra PLUS 32GB SD card, found in drawer of miscellaneous items
• 001292-51: One (1) pair of Champion® women's Enhance running shoes, size 9
• 001292-52: One (1) SanDisk Ultra 128gb flash drive
• 001292-53: One (1) Diamond Archery Youth Atomic compound bow, found in closet
• 001292-54 One (1) Bearpaw Black Archery Glove, size medium, found on floor
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the consent search.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 2nd day of May, 2017.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge