Search – Leo Ingram
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Detective S. Murphy. Detective E. Parker
Incident No.: 001907-21D-2019
Case Description: Wendell Martinson homicide investigation
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 26, 2019
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
April 27, 2019
at 1:00 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Leo Ingram, lessee
1503 Jefferson Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Detective Samantha Murphy and Detective Erin Parker of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Leo Ingram, lessee.
I received the attached search warrant April 26, 2019 and have executed it as follows:
On April 27, 2019 at 1:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Leo Ingram.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
• 001907-23: One (1) men's handkerchief, white with reddish-brown stains, found in living room recliner chair
• 001907-24: One (1) pair cotton gloves, black, found in drawer in bedroom
• 001907-25: One (1) full set of fingerprint exemplars for Leo Ingram
• 001907-26 through 27: Two (2) blood samples from Leo Ingram
• 001907-28 through 29: Two (2) hair samples from Leo Ingram
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th day of April, 2019.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge