Fontaine scene evidence inventory
YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000171-14A-2012
Case Description: Philip Fontaine Homicide
The following inventory of items taken into evidence from the Philip Fontaine Homicide scene was provided by the Yoknapatawpha County Crime Scene Unit.
- 000171-01: One (1) .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol SN X-XXX-XXX
- 000171-02: One (1) expended cartridge (shell casing) .25 cal.
- 000171-03: One (1) apparently damaged bullet, .25 cal.
- 000171-04: One (1) set of kitchen knives and hardwood storage block
- 000171-05: One (1) set of keys, containing five keys
- 000171-06: One (1) checkbook containing checks from the BancorpSouth
- 000171-07: One (1) walking cane
000171-08: One (1) leather satchel-style briefcase
- 000171-08-01: One (1) date and address book, leather
- 000171-08-02: One (1) silver flask, empty
- 000171-08-03: Three (3) copies of housing development blueprints
- 000171-08-04: One (1) cellular telephone
- 000171-08-05: One (1) letter from Javier Montoya, attorney
- 000171-08-06: One (1) letter from Gerald Archer, vice president BancorpSouth
- 000171-08-07: One (1) partial copy of Visa credit card receipt, Ole Miss Motel, Oxford, MS.
- 000171-08-08: One (1) copy of Visa credit card receipt, Bennington Jewelers, Memphis, TN.
- 000171-09: One (1) folding knife, mother of pearl handle
- 000171-10: One (1) American Express bill
- 000171-11: One (1) chef's knife, wood handle with reddish stains on blade