YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 003331-01G-2018
Case Description: Devlin Beauchamp death investigation
Yoknapatawpha Sheriff's Detectives obtained a court order to gain access to the contents of the Home Plate safe deposit box at the Oxford branch of Bank of Mississippi and to the bank's records of who accessed the box between January 1, 2017, and July 10, 2018.
- 003331-209: One (1) sealed white envelope with the words "Top Secret" handwritten on the front.
- 003331-210: Contents - One (1) barbecue sauce recipe
- 003331-211: One (1) sealed white envelope with the name "Devlin Beauchamp" handwritten on the front.
- 003331-212: Contents - One (1) signed, unendorsed check, issued by Franklin Enterprises, dated May 21, 2018, payable to Devlin Beauchamp in the amount of $50,000.00.
- 003331-213: One (1) photocopy of a patent application for the Home Plate Barbecue Sauce
- 003331-214: One (1) notarized copy of the Home Plate partnership agreement
- 003331-215: One (1) notarized copy of Carl Dixon's Last Will and Testament
- 003331-216: One (1) notarized copy of Devlin Beauchamp's Last Will and Testament
- Evidence # 003331-217: Home Plate safe deposit box access records, January 1, 2017—July 10, 2018
|Date||Time In||Time Out||Boxholder Signature||Bank Signature|
|05/24/17||2:41 PM||2:58 PM||//Devlin W. Beauchamp
//Carl D. Dixon
|10/05/17||3:23 PM||3:27 PM||//Carl D. Dixon||//Tricia Lancaster|
|05/29/18||9:27 AM||9:34 AM||//Devlin W. Beauchamp||//Tricia Lancaster|
|07/02/18||9:12 AM||9:15 AM||//Carl D. Dixon||//Tricia Lancaster|