Restaurateur Devlin Beauchamp was found bludgeoned to death in his bathtub.
Case documents are presented in reverse chronological order in the Case Files section.
There are four types of case documents: Evidence, Interviews, Biographies, and Press. Click the relevant tag at the top of the Case Files page to filter by document type.
The investigation began on Monday, July 9, 2018, and will run for about six weeks.
You can investigate the case without paying or registering.
To participate in the discussion, sign up for a free account.
To make the most of your Crime Scene experience, subscribe now to get access to premium features like
- early access to case documents
- bonus content
- the opportunity to ask questions and exchange theories with a YCSD detective.
Want more information? Check out our FAQ.
Shop the Crime Scene Store
Stranger Danger email # 5, Week 4
Everyone we've talked to has said they know of no connection between Robert Pruitt and Wayne Fisher nor any reason the two of them were together in Pruitt's basement that night.
Everyone has also denied knowing any specific person or motive that could've led to one or both of these men winding up dead.
All of that can't possibly be true — not for everyone.
Somebody knows something, but nobody is saying anything helpful.
- Who knows the truth, and why are they hiding it?
- What information or evidence would break open this case, and how do we find it?
- Was someone else present when the shootings happened, and if so, who and why?
We're counting on your assistance to get to the bottom of this mystery.