- YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy, Det. T. Armstrong
- Incident No.: 003933-15J-2000
- Case Description: Zoe Chase Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
December 14, 2000
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
December 15, 2000
at 7:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Mallory Benson, property owner
721 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Oxford, MS 38655
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
and Mallory Benson, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant December 14, 2000
and have executed it as follows:
On December 15, 2000 at 7:00 a.m., I searched
the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant
with Mallory Benson, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 003933-87: One (1) Compaq desktop computer
- 003933-88 through 003933-91: four (4) 3.5" computer diskettes,
labeled as follows:
- 003933-88: Desperate Stranger
- 003933-89: Notes
- 003933-90: Outline
- 003933-91: Research
- 003933-92: One (1) three-ring binder and contents, labeled "Desperate
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person
or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 15th
day of December, 2000.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge