- YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy, Det. T. Armstrong
- Case No: 002821-15G-2000
- Case Description: Wendy Pane Holloway (AKA Jane Doe #00-112)
Analysis of Items Taken into Evidence during the Stillwater search
The following items were tested for human blood.
- 002821-202 through 002821-204: Three (3) pairs men's slacks, khaki,
- 002821-205 through 002821-210: Six (6) button-down shirts, short-sleeved,
assorted colors, size 15
- 002821-211: One (1) pair leather loafers, brown, size 9
- 002821-212: One (1) pair canvas sneakers, red, size 9
- 002821-214: One (1) baseball bat
- 002821-215 through 002821-218: Four (4) croquet mallets
- 002821-219: One (1) 2 X 4 board, approx. 3 feet long
All above samples were determined to be negative for human blood.
- 002821-201: One (1) karate-type outfit, white with small reddish-brown
The above sample was determined to be positive for human blood.
The human blood found is not consistent with the victim's blood type
or DNA D4S139 profile.
The following items were analyzed for content and, where possible, ownership.
- 002821-191: One (1) IBM ThinkPad 390X and peripherals
Thorough analysis of the 12GB hard drive in this notebook computer
found no software owned or developed by the victim present. Data found
indicates the computer is owned by Blake A. Stillwater. Hardware and
software registrations were tracked and were found to be registered
to Blake A. Stillwater.
- 002821-192 through 002821-198: Seven (7) CD-ROM jewel cases and contents,
labeled as follows
- 002821-192: Jasc® Paint Shop Pro 6
- 002821-193: Microsoft® Office 2000
- 002821-194: Microsoft® FrontPage 2000
- 002821-195: Microsoft® Golf 99
- 002821-196: Norton® SystemWorks 2000
- 002821-197: unlabeled
- 002821-198: unlabeled
Contents of items 002821-192 through 002821-196 were as labeled.
Item 002821-197 contained assorted clip art images and photographic
images. Item 002821-198 contained miscellaneous computer utilities.
- 002821-186: One (1) handwritten letter signed "Wendy"
Handwriting analysis found the writing in the letter is consistent
with the victim's handwriting.
Follow-up on Items Previously Submitted for Analysis
- 002821-130: One (1) cigarette butt has been prepared for DNA analysis
of any saliva on the filter.
Results of the comparison of DNA found in the saliva on the above
item and the victim's DNA D4S139 profile were inconclusive.
- Footprint found near victim's water hose, photographed; to be analyzed
for size and brand of shoe.
- 002821-005: One (1) blue cotton throw rug with apparent footprint
of red-brown color, identified as tomato ketchup; consistent with size
and shape of print near water hose.
The above footprints were determined to be consistent with a men's
size 10 1/2 Converse sneaker, right foot.
- Possible bicycle tire print, photographed; to be analyzed for size
and brand of tire.
The above tire print was determined to be consistent with the Continental
Tire brand, size 23C bike tire.
- 002821-131: One (1) Proud Larry's beverage napkin with "call
milton" written on it
Handwriting analysis found the writing on the napkin is consistent
with the victim's handwriting.