- YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy, Det. T. Armstrong
- Case No: 002821-15G-2000
- Case Description: Wendy Pane Holloway (AKA Jane Doe #00-112)
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
August 29, 2000
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
August 29, 2000
at 10:15 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Peter Pane, property owner
4888 Gill Road
Memphis, TN 38109
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha
County Sheriff's Department, and Peter Pane, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant August 29, 2000
and have executed it as follows:
On August 29, 2000 at 10:15 a.m., I searched
the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the
warrant with Peter Pane, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 002821-220 through 002821-221: Two (2) pairs Converse sneakers, size
- 002821-222 through 002821-223: Two (2) pairs jeans, size 32/32
- 002821-224 through 002821-226: Three (3) t-shirts
002821-227: One (1) duffel bag
Evidence item 002821-228,
a painting by Catfish Jim.
- 002821-228: One (1) Catfish Jim painting.
- 002821-229: One (1) Gateway G7 800 desktop computer
- 002821-230: One (1) IBM ThinkPad 390X
- 002821-231 through 002821-269: thirty-nine (39) CD-ROM discs, unlabeled
In filing cabinet:
- 002821-270 through 002821-277: Eight (8) file folders and contents,
labeled as follows
- 002821-270: Art Records
- 002821-271: Encryption Software Overview
- 002821-272: MegaMaxiNet Solutions
- 002821-273: Mills & Wright
- 002821-274: Payments - Linda Jakovich
- 002821-275: Payments - Tony Magro
- 002821-276: Payments - Jenny Sadlier
- 002821-277: Pyramid Loan
- 002821-278: One (1) set of keys on a key ring with the initial "W"
- 002821-279 through 002821-280: Two (2) 2 boxes disposable gloves,
- 002821-281: One (1) Schwinn bicycle
- 002821-282: One (1) 1990 Saab automobile, registered to Amanda Hansen
- 002821-283: One (1) 1970 Mercedes automobile, registered to Peter
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person
or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 29th
day of August, 2000.
//Millicent T. Wilson
Shelby County Court Judge