- YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy, Det. T. Armstrong
- Case No: 002821-15G-2000
- Case Description: Wendy Pane Holloway (AKA Jane Doe #00-112)
Telephone messages left on the answering machine at the Holloway residence
have been transcribed below in the order in which they were left. Hang-up
calls have not been transcribed.
Friday, July 14, 2000
Message received at 21:50
- "Hello. This is Mrs. Blake Stillwater. I know what you've been
up to with my husband and I intend to put a stop to it. You'd better
watch your step."
Message received at 22:40
- "Hey baby, I'm missing you already. Sorry I couldn't take your
call Aunt Martha and her family were just arriving. Now dinner's
over I'm hungry... for you. I'm tempted to sneak by and nibble on
your ear before I have to leave! Love you..
Saturday, July 15, 2000
Message received at 10:45
- "Hi Wendy, just thinking about you. I had an idea about Thanksgiving
this year. Can you give me a call today? Love you."
Message received at 11:09
- "Wendy, it's Milt. Sorry I missed your call. Try my cell phone.
I'll be out most of this weekend with Suzy. She's the most beautiful
girl in the world, by the way! Anyway, I'm more than pleased to give
whatever advice I can. You know that."
Message received at 16:29
- "Hi Wendy. It's Dan, following up on our conversation yesterday.
I think I may have an idea about how to solve your problem. Give me
a call back when you get in."
Sunday, July 16, 2000
Message received at 09:10
- "Hey Wendy, just want to let you know I can't make it down
today. Something's come up with Amanda and I can't get out of it.
I'll call on Monday and we'll set a time to get together.Oh. Mom says
call her about Thanksgiving. She's making plans already."
Message received at 11:08
- "Hey girl. Just checking in to see if you'll be sending me
any more work in the next week or so. Give me a call when you get
a chance. Bye!"
Message received at 16:27
- "Honey, I didn't hear back from you and I'm a little worried.
I know you're busy, but give me a quick call and let me know you're
okay. We do need to talk."