These body bags have a zipper down the middle instead of our normal envelope side zipper. These body bags are great for stage, film, television and more. Available in black, blue or white. You can also select to purchase individual bags or a discounted case of 24. Blue and White Specs:
- Electronic heat-sealed
construction to comply with OSHA Regulation 3130
- 2 layers of
3-mil polyethylene film laminated to 1000 denier scrim reinforcement
material (equiv strength to 12 mil vinyl). Environmentally EPA
compliant. No vinyl material used in manufacturing
tape backed reinforced zipper to minimize possible “zipper tear-out”
during handling and transport
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate
opening and closing bag
- Available in White or Blue
The material used in the construction of our “CF” products is a “made in U.S.A.” custom manufactured material that eliminates the environmental problems associated with traditional vinyl materials used in cadaver pouch construction. In addition, our “CF” material complies with EPA burn restrictions involving the release of chlorine gas thereby eliminating the disposal problems associated with vinyl materials. Our “CF” material remains flexible to –70 degrees F. (-57 degrees C.) so that it can be used in winter environments or morgue coolers without fear of the material “cracking”. Black Specs:
- Electronically heat sealed construction to comply with OSHA regulation 3130 concerning universal precautions.
- Constructed of the finest American made vinyl impregnated with anti-microbial agent.
- Full length rust resistant zipper with dual zipper pulls.
- Extra long 96" X 36"
- Each bag is packed with BBID-KIT-T for field identification without the hassle of carrying separate ID tags and supplies. Kit consists of tear proof Tyvek toe tags, exterior ID tag, personal effects ID tag, red bio-hazard bag, and yellow contamination tag.