These body bags have a zipper down the middle instead of our normal envelope side zipper. These body bags are great for stage, film, television and more. Available in blue or white. You can also select to purchase individual bags or a discounted case of 24.
- Electronic heat-sealed construction to comply with OSHA Regulation 3130
- 2 layers of 3-mil polyethylene film laminated to 1000 denier scrim reinforcement material (equiv strength to 12 mil vinyl). Environmentally EPA compliant. No vinyl material used in manufacturing
- Adhesive tape backed reinforced zipper to minimize possible "zipper tear-out" during handling and transport
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate opening and closing bag
- Available in White or Blue
The material used in the construction of our "CF" products is a "made in U.S.A." custom manufactured material that eliminates the environmental problems associated with traditional vinyl materials used in cadaver pouch construction. In addition, our "CF" material complies with EPA burn restrictions involving the release of chlorine gas thereby eliminating the disposal problems associated with vinyl materials. Our "CF" material remains flexible to -70 degrees F. (-57 degrees C.) so that it can be used in winter environments or morgue coolers without fear of the material "cracking".
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 September, 2010.