The material used in the construction of our "CF" products is a "made in U.S.A." custom manufactured material that eliminates the environmental problems associated with traditional vinyl materials used in cadaver pouch construction. In addition, our "CF" material complies with EPA burn restrictions involving the release of chlorine gas thereby eliminating the disposal problems associated with vinyl materials. Our "CF" material remains flexible to -70 degrees F. (-57 degrees C.) so that it can be used in winter environments or morgue coolers without fear of the material "cracking".
- Electronic heat-sealed construction to comply with OSHA Regulation 3130
- 2 layers of 3-mil polyethylene film laminated to 1000 denier scrim reinforcement material (equiv strength to 12 mil vinyl). Environmentally EPA compliant. No vinyl material used in manufacturing
- Adhesive tape backed reinforced zipper to minimize possible "zipper tear-out" during handling and transport
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate opening and closing bag
- Each bag packed with BBID-KIT consisting of toe tag, exterior ID tag, personal effects ID tag, red biohazard tag and yellow contamination tags.
|36 x 96"
|36 x 60"
|22 x 30"
|12 x 18"
|48 x 100"
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 September, 2008.