Make evidence impressions on the spot with no mess and no hassle. Footprint Casting Powder is a diestone dental stone material that gives a green color, highly detailed impression with minimum setting time. Just add water and mix in the self-seal bag. We also carry footprint casting frames. Details here.
Includes 20 bags (1.5 lbs per bag) of casting mix, casting sealant spray and directions.
Features / Benefits Include:
- Footprint Casting Powder provides superior detail reproduction and durability.
- It has a higher compression strength (18,000 psi) than other casting material (8,000 - 14,000 psi).
- Footprint Casting Powder also has less expansion (00.09% vs, 0.11%)
- Indicator pigments let you know when it is ready to use.
- Setting time is approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- The kit is easy to store and easy to carry.
- There is no need to repackage bulk material and no worry about moisture.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 May, 2007.