Crime Scene sells forensic supplies and detective clothing to the public. We are also home to an interactive detective game. | View Crime Scene Cases |
Your cart is empty
Child Safety Identification
The Child Safety Identification(CSI) kit includes:
1. Pre-addressed mailing envelope
3. Swab Collection envelope
4. Safety Card for personal use
How to complete your CSI kit:
1. Fill out the child's information on the order sheet provided
2. Collect a total of 2 cheek swabs from the child. One from the right side and one from the left. Collect the sample by rubbing each swab inside the cheek with firm, but not extreme pressure, for 30 seconds while simultaneously rotating the swab. This process collects cheek cells, not saliva. Perform this step carefully to ensure a sufficient sample.
3. Place the swabs into the small envelope provided, and seal the envelope.
4. Place this order form, a picture of the child and the sample envelope into the pre-addressed return envelope and mail to Chromosomal Labs.
The picture you submit will be returned with the certificate.
A Child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S.
The thought of having your child or grandchild become 'missing' is a thought none of us wants to entertain. However, the world today is not the same world that you grew up in. Missing children are reported thousands of times every day across America. The statistic surrounding missing children are staggering. According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited children; "2,100 children go missing per day...".."In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year.".."Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported.
Don't bury your head in the sand with the thoughts of "it just couldn't happen to my family." Being proactive and wise doesn't mean living in fear. However, no monetary value can be placed on the life of your child. The affordable fee to have your child or loved one's DNA profiled is priceless in the even of a tragic occurrence.
Know your child's DNA
The procedure is painless and simple. A simple swabbing of the inner cheek is all that is needed to obtain a sample of DNA from your child. All testing is provided by Chromosomal Laboratories- one of the highest accredited and credentialed DNA laboratories in the world. Testing is performed in a technologically advanced safe laboratory environment. Knowing your child's DNA can be as simple as knowing his/her name.
Today, being proactive is the best life decision you can make. Knowing your child;s DNA means you care enough to plan ahead. Who knows what the future holds. Preparation is priceless, and knowing your child's DNA is a timely and important issue. Planning for the future means being responsible and prepared. The profiling procedure is quick, painless and easy. Once it is completed, you will have a permanent record of your child's unique individual characteristic that will not change with time.
Turn around time : 4 days AFTER lab receives the swabs provided.