- Protects: Has a hard shell container that closes tightly and
protects both the entire shaft and the cotton tip of the swab.
- Air Dries: Air dries it using state of art built in Tyvek
breathable filter that covers 8 large integrated air holes at the
cotton tip level.
- Optimises Drying: The design, size and the placement of the filter
protected air holes optimises drying. The air holes at the cotton tip
level are placed on all 4 sides so that the airflow is secured even
when, as an example, an evidence envelope covers both sides.
- Avoids Contamination: No unprotected air holes such as those found in
Integriswab, Cap-Shure swab or swab boxes. Unlike FAB-SWAB, they pose a risk of contamination/cross
contamination of the crime scene/evidence/equipment/laboratory. As an
example, dry and/or flaked blood can spread and contaminate through open
air holes. FAB-SWAB secures the integrity
of evidence unlike any other available tools.
- Provides chain of custody
seals: Swabs come with
separate chain of evidence sticker that is easy to write on and serves
as a seal between the transport tube and the swab handle. Only 1 sticker
is necessary for the chain of custody.
- Avoids contact with the
hands of examiner: Swab has a
specially designed handle so that the swab can be handled without
touching the shaft and the tip. The shaft handle is large allowing for
- Easy to Use: Swab can easily be removed from and put back in the
transport container before the use of the evidence sticker. The shaft
itself can also easily be removed from and put back in the shaft handle
if necessary. No other equipment (such as a swab box) or training
required, sampling with the FAB-SWAB is as
simple as a regular swab use.
- Other: Sterile. Individually sealed.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...