- YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
- Incident No.: 000524-27A-2001
- Case Description: Melissa Hammond Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
March 1, 2001
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
March 2, 2001
at 8:30 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Roger A. Hammond, property owner
4314 Mockingbird Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha
County Sheriff's Department, and Roger A. Hammond, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant March 1, 2001
and have executed it as follows:
On March 2, 2001 at 8:30 a.m., I searched
the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the
warrant with Roger A. Hammond, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 000524-40: One (1) men's dress shirt, white, size M, with reddish
- 000524-41: One (1) pair ladies' trousers, gray, size S, with reddish
- 000524-42: One (1) pair men's trousers, khaki, size 31W, with reddish
- 000524-43: One (1) pair men's trousers, gray, size 31W, with dark
- 000524-44: One (1) turtleneck shirt, blue, size M, with dark stains
- 000524-45: One (1) sweatshirt-type jacket, hooded, black, size XL,
with dark stains
- 000524-46: One (1) bundle of rope with wrapper labeled "Clothesline,"
approx. 66' length remaining
- 000524-47: One (1) segment of rope, approx. 34" length, tied
around cardboard box
- 000524-48: One (1) plastic bag of rope labeled "Sash Cord,"
open, approx. 37' rope length remaining
- 000524-49: One (1) t-shirt, white, size M, with reddish stains
Vehicle - 1996 Cadillac DeVille
- 000524-50: One (1) sweatshirt, hooded, blue, with Ole Miss logo, size
XL, with dark stains
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person
or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 5th
day of March, 2001.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge