YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 001023-16D-2011
Case Description: Robert Pruitt-Wayne Fisher Homicides

The following Voluntary Consent to Search form was signed by Virginia Harker on June 2, 2011. The consent granted YCSD investigators access to the offices and property of Harker Landscaping Services and gave consent for them to search the premises and collect any items they deemed relevant to the investigation.

YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Oxford, MS 38655

VOLUNTARY CONSENT TO SEARCH

I, Virginia Harker, do hereby, freely, voluntarily and without threats, pressure or coercion of any kind, consent to a warrantless search of my Harker Landscaping Service company offices and property, by officers of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department and individuals in their company. These officers are authorized by me to seize any items, materials or other property which they may deem to be of possible evidentiary value.
LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF PREMISES TO BE SEARCHED:
COUNTY OF Yoknapatawpha, Mississippi,

Offices and property of Harker Landscaping Service at 2500 University Avenue, Oxford, Mississippi. To include all storage areas within said office such as desks, shelving, file cabinets, storage cabinets and so on and any other areas within said office as YCSD officers deem necessary.

Det. Ted Armstrong
Witness

//Virginia Harker
Signature of person consenting to search

Det. Sam Murphy
Witness

Co-Owner
Relationship to premises

February 21, 1958
Date of Birth

XXX-XX-XXXX
SSN

001023-16D-2011
Case Number

June 2, 2011
Date

4:45 PM
Time

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Get weekly updates on the investigation.

Click to view previous updates

Go to top