YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
- Incident No.: 001388-14G-2011
- Case Description: Investigation of suspicious finding in Shops and Stores
The following items were taken into evidence from the hidden room discovered in the UM Physical Plant Shops and Stores building.
001388-01: mini flashlight
001388-02: medical ID bracelet
Recovered from Room:
- 001388-01: One (1) Maglite mini 5-3/4" flashlight, black, containing two (2) AA batteries, dead and corroded
- 001388-02: One (1) medical ID bracelet, silver, with engraved text
First line: "Kevin Gilmore"
Second line: "Diabetes"
- 001388-03 through 001388-04: Two (2) samples of smear on door interior
- 001388-05 through 001388-06: Two (2) samples of stain on floor, 34 inches from door
- 001388-07 through 001388-08: Two (2) samples of stain on floor in northeast corner
- 001388-09 through 001388-10: Two (2) samples of stain on floor in southeast corner
- 001388-11 through 001388-12: Two (2) samples of dried leaves and seeds
Full and Partial Fingerprints:
- 001388-P001 through 001388-P012: Twelve (12) recovered from door exterior
- 001388-P013 through 001388-P034: Twenty-two(22) recovered from door interior
- 001388-P035 through 001388-P045: Eleven (11) recovered from walls