base hpre=" Butch Weaver interview <

The transcript is available to Detectives. Please log in or subscribe now to view.

• "Detective Murphy: Do you know Charley Jacobs?

Butch Weaver: Oh, yeah. Nice young kid. Is he in some kind of trouble?

Detective Murphy: Would you say you two are friends?

Butch Weaver: I don't know. We were work friends, I guess, but it's not like we're tight. Is he in some kind of trouble?"

kind of proves my theory regarding someone bribing Charlie because they knew they were making renovations in the uni and they neededlto get the evidence that could prove them guilty before any other worker finds out about the room and reports to the police, and "Butch" might be the name that JT Pendegrass was referring to; sleeping with his wife ...

• I think your right about Butch though a teh bribing of charlie confuses me

• You should maybe talklto ms. Pendergrass's ex-husband about the relationship between mr. Weaver & her,lto compare stories.

• The way he said this I get the impression that when the students are late for work has a Dsicplinary question he job is to go over there kill the person and the he hides teh body in the walls at the campus

• He was sounded confedant about Rhonda and Kevin not having a affair though any other acknowlegment of Kevin is like "*"