YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
- Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
- Incident No.: 001388-14G-2011
- Case Description: Investigation of suspicious finding in Shops and Stores
The following items were taken into evidence from the hidden room discovered in the UM Physical Plant Shops and Stores building.
Recovered from Room:
- 001388-01: One (1) Maglite mini 5-3/4" flashlight, black, containing two (2) AA batteries, dead and corroded
- 001388-02: One (1) medical ID bracelet, silver, with engraved text
First line: "Kevin Gilmore"
Second line: "Diabetes"
- 001388-03 through 001388-04: Two (2) samples of smear on door interior
- 001388-05 through 001388-06: Two (2) samples of stain on floor, 34 inches from door
- 001388-07 through 001388-08: Two (2) samples of stain on floor in northeast corner
- 001388-09 through 001388-10: Two (2) samples of stain on floor in southeast corner
- 001388-11 through 001388-12: Two (2) samples of dried leaves and seeds
Full and Partial Fingerprints:
- 001388-P001 through 001388-P012: Twelve (12) recovered from door exterior
- 001388-P013 through 001388-P034: Twenty-two(22) recovered from door interior
- 001388-P035 through 001388-P045: Eleven (11) recovered from walls