YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000171-14A-2012
Case Description: Philip Fontaine Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
February 24, 2012
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
February 26, 2012
at 9:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
594 Hathorn Road
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Benito Flores and Raquel Santos, property lessees.
I received the attached search warrant February 24, 2012 and have executed it as follows:
On February 26, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with on premises.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 000171-34: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, yellow with dark reddish-brown stains
- 000171-35: One (1) pair of men's denim pants, blue with dark stains
- 000171-36: One (1) pair of men's coveralls, blue with dark stains
- 000171-37: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white, size 9.5
- 000171-38: One (1) men's undershirt, white with dark reddish-brown stains
- 000171-39: One (1) men's dress shirt, fuchsia with dark reddish-brown stains
- 000171-40 through 000171-41: Two (2) hair samples from Benito Flores
- 000171-42 through 000171-43: Two (2) blood samples from Benito Flores
- 000171-44 through 000171-45: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Benito Flores
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 27th day of February, 2012.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge