YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. T. Armstrong, Det. S. Murphy
Incident No.: 000885-16C-2012
Case Description: Skull Found
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
April 30, 2012
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
April 30, 2012
at 11:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
205 Brittany Drive
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department.
I received the attached search warrant April 30, 2012 and have executed it as follows:
On April 30, 2012 at 11:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with on premises.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 000885-03: One (1) dog kennel containing items labeled 000885-04 through 000885-11
- 000885-04: One (1) flat bed sheet, twin size, blue, decorated with wrestling graphics, torn and soiled.
- 000885-05 through 000885-08: Four (4) small bones
- 000885-09 through 000885-11: Three (3) strands of brown hair
RJ Brandt's Bedroom
- 000885-12: One (1) standard size pillow in blue pillowcase decorated with wrestling graphics
- 000885-13: One (1) piece of blue fabric snagged on nail underneath bed
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 1st day of May, 2012.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge