YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000171-14A-2012
Case Description: Philip Fontaine Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
February 24, 2012
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
February 25, 2012
at 2:00 p.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
Stacy Beecher, property owner
1172 Magnolia Cove
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Stacy Beecher, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant February 24, 2012 and have executed it as follows:
On February 25, 2012 at 2:00 p.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Stacy Beecher, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 000171-23: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white, size 11
- 000171-24: One (1) men's long-sleeved polyester/cotton shirt, red with dark stains
- 000171-25: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, grey with reddish-brown stains
- 000171-26: One (1) men's short-sleeved cotton knit t-shirt, white with reddish-brown stains
- 000171-27: One (1) pair of men's denim pants, blue with dark stains
- 000171-28 through 000171-29: Two (2) hair samples from Joey Beecher
- 000171-30 through 000171-31: Two (2) blood samples from Joey Beecher
- 000171-32 through 000171-33: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Joey Beecher
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 27th day of February, 2012.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge