YOKNAPATAWPHA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Investigating Officer(s): Det. S. Murphy. Det. T. Armstrong
Incident No.: 000171-14A-2012
Case Description: Philip Fontaine Homicide
DATE SEARCH WARRANT RECEIVED
February 24, 2012
DATE AND TIME WARRANT EXECUTED
February 25, 2012
at 8:00 a.m.
COPY OF WARRANT AND RECEIPT FOR ITEMS LEFT WITH
910 Lincoln Avenue
INVENTORY IN THE PRESENCE OF
Det. Ted Armstrong and Det. Sam Murphy of the Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department, and Bruno Coleman, property owner.
I received the attached search warrant February 24, 2012 and have executed it as follows:
On February 25, 2012 at 8:00 a.m., I searched the person or premises described in the warrant and left a copy of the warrant with Bruno Coleman, property owner.
INVENTORY OF PERSON OR PROPERTY TAKEN PURSUANT TO THE WARRANT
- 000171-12: One (1) pair of men's cotton pants, khaki with dark reddish-brown stains
- 000171-13: One (1) men's long-sleeved cashmere sweater, green with dark stains
- 000171-14: One (1) men's cotton undershirt, white with reddish-brown stains
- 000171-15: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white with blue, size 10
- 000171-16: One (1) pair of men's athletic shoes, white with red, size 10
- 000171-17 through 000171-18: Two (2) hair samples from Bruno Coleman
- 000171-19 through 000171-20: Two (2) blood samples from Bruno Coleman
- 000171-21 through 000171-22: Two (2) standard fingerprint cards with full fingerprint sets from Bruno Coleman
I swear that this inventory is a true and detailed account of the person or property taken by me on the warrant.
Detective - Yoknapatawpha County Sheriff's Department
Subscribed, sworn to, and returned before me this 27th day of February, 2012.
//Harold R. McAfee
Yoknapatawpha County Court Judge