Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing Baby Lisa Irwin

Re: Off-topic... 2 years 5 months ago #372

• EricaTJ3
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
I love a good mystery. I like picking things apart to get a better understanding. I think it gives me a small sense of control of things. I really respect that you are confident enough to debate your beliefs and views. I too am very skeptical of things, especially things religious and paranormal. I never get a chance to discuss my views with anyone other than my husband. My family and friends are really religious and believe in all things paranormal. I used to until about 6 years ago when I moved out of my family's home and had other influences and could think on my own, LOL! Most times, I think people's beliefs, especially when younger, are those of their family's and community's. I still let my mom believe that I believe. Ignorance is bliss. I know it would kill her if she thought I was going to h*ll for being a non-believer! LOL! Anyways, it is nice to find a kindred spirit :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Case Poll

Vote and earn Case Credits

room-150

What should Shaw's killer be charged with?

Discuss your answer

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until the next investigation begins

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top