Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member - Elise Cederlund

Re: New Member - Elise Cederlund 1 year 8 months ago #1246

• Azna
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
Nah, my boyfriend lives near Birmingham, so I'll go there and see what I can do. Already found a course I'd be interested in. But moving to a different country takes a lot of planning and money that I don't have yet :(

Is a tough market yeah... most days I wish I was in high school again, starting over... now I feel like I've let opportunities pass me by, dont know.. maybe its this town aswell. Everyone my age are starting to get married and have children, I'm only 24 and I feel old!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Member - Elise Cederlund 1 year 8 months ago #1260

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
I know it must be hard trying to find a job at what you're trained at. There are a lot of people who have spent a lot of time and money getting a good education in the career of their choice only to discover there are no job openings to be found. Some of those people have had to take lower paying jobs just to bring home a paycheck.

You are 'not' old, by a long shot, Azna. I can understand why you feel that way, though. Knowing you are not alone, probably doesn't help a lot, but can you imagine how many other 'young' people your age are in the same position.

You still have plenty of time to get married and have kids. Don't be so hard on yourself. You will find a job appropriate for your training, I'm sure. Send in your applications and resumeĀ“ everywhere and don't give up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top