Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gab Zone

Gab Zone 1 year 4 months ago #1986

• Destiny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
:ohmy: Hi everyone, I got a new laptop and am back but Tom might need to provide me with a map. Cause I'm alreay lost!!!! LOL missed U all love U lost.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gab Zone 1 year 4 months ago #1988

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
Hi Destiny.

I'm so happy to see you here again. I haven't been solving cases in a long time, but now I am back to have some fun with the rest of you detectives.
This is a new case so you came back just in time to get involved. You can very easily catch up with the case.

I've lost some of my old friend's email addresses, so if you have any, please send them a message telling them about the new case and that I'd love to see them again.

We have some new members and guests now, so altogether it should be loads of fun.

I responded to your message here and I will send you an email later tonight. I am going to make sure that I do that.

Lots of things have happened since I talked to you. {{{{{hugs}}}}

Gab Zone 1 year 4 months ago #2036

• Destiny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Scarlett}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} sorry I lost all my old email addressess except those in my gmail which was yours. Will be a while till I get back into the case I've just had dental surgery. I was in agony and had to go back yesterday I had my jaw bone protruding and a dry socket. The dentist had to drill the jaw bone to get rid of the protubrance and then slash the gum to get blod back in the socket. Am in so much pain, hopefuly now should settle down over the next few days. Sorry I couldn't help with the email addresses. :(

Gab Zone 1 year 4 months ago #2038

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
No problem, Soozi.

Sorry to hear about your dental surgery. I hope you can take care of that pain and be back to normal. Come on back when you're feeling better. :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top