Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Movies and Books

The Oscars 2013 1 year 2 months ago #2390

• Azna
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
oh about Django Unchained, I was exactly like you when I saw a trailer a few months back, it didnt appeal to me at all... so then I forgot about it. After a while I was then determined to watch all the Oscar nominations, finding Django was one of them, so therefore I felt like, "well, must be alright then since its nominated." - I watchded it, with no expectations at all, even forgotten the storyline, I had no pre-existing feelings other than the memory of the trailer..

It is phenomenal - one of my all time favourites! It surprises alot and it is a pleasure to watch. I love the cast - especially Christoph Waltz, I adore him.

Oh the Hobbit is cute! Can't wait for the next film! Although Im finding it pretty odd and frankly well, hollywood is all about making money right? - LOTR 3 books, 3 films.. The Hobbit, 1 book, 3 films, lol

Les Misérables, is just amazing. I felt so bad for not even knowing what it was all about, not having read the book or seen the play. I'm going to read it though, hoping I'll get it for my birthday. Hugh Jackman is lovely in this role - he is such a versatile actor, its insane!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Oscars 2013 1 year 2 months ago #2394

• Scarlett
  • NOW ONLINE
  • For Good Work
I'll probably give Django a chance, then, but I normally don't care for Quentin Tarantino stuff. I know, I'm strange. lol

I don't like movies where half of the script is made up with bad language. If they can't write something to fill an hour and a half or two with a decent script, then forget it.

I agree about Hollywood wanting more money, but some of the books are really thick and they can't get everything in one showing or it would be 6 or7 hours long. lol

About Les Miserables. I saw a video of Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe singing together and it was really good. I didn't know either one of them could sing. I like movies that star each of them.

The Oscars 2013 1 year 1 month ago #2472

• Scarlett
  • NOW ONLINE
  • For Good Work
If you haven't seen, "Here Comes the Boom," you should because it is really good. It's hilarious and it's inspirational. It does have some silly stuff, but all together, we really enjoyed it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top