Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello

Hello 2 years 7 months ago #218

• Amirah
  • Fresh Boarder
I wasn't sure where I should introduce myself so I hope this was okey. Otherwise tell me so I know.
My name is Amirah. I'm 27 and from Sweden. I found this page yesterday via google and I'm thrilled! Way better than the stuff I was looking for, I was looking for books with cases to solve on your own. I have always had a secret dream to be a private detective. B)

But I think it's quite difficult to get in to the case, I'm not sure how to begin. Do you have a page where you can read about how you do it? Or can anybody take a couple of minutes to explain it to me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello 2 years 7 months ago #220

• SilverMine
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
Hi, Amirah! Glad to have you here. I'm probably not the most knowledgeable but I will tell you how I do it. If someone comes along with a different way, no problem. Do it how you like to. First - On the right of this page you will see The Hidden Room Case. Read "Press". That will tell you what happened. Then read the interviews and the evidence. There will be a bio for the people interviewed. Read it. There is a lot of reading :-) and if you're like me, you will read everything more than once. I print out a lot and write a lot, trying to keep everything in a time line. If you have questions about something, you can "Ask the Detective". I hope that helped and didn't confuse you. Again, happy to have you here.

Re: Hello 2 years 7 months ago #222

• Maggi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
HI there Amirah. The best way to read the case is to be here when it first starts :)
We get new information twice a week while the cas is running.
This case is winding down and a new one will begin soon after it is over

To read the Hidden Room case doa s Silvermine suggested. Start with the PRESS and The Incident report(under Evidence). Then to read the Interviews you should click on interviews(start at the bottom because those were the first ones and go up.

Have fun and we sure hope you enjoy it here. Hopefully you'll stick around and find it a lot more fun to get the information at the same time everyone else does.

Welcome to Crimescene!!!

Silvermine, It is sooooooooooooooooo good to see you back here. You were truly missed. :)
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Maggi.

Re: Hello 2 years 7 months ago #224

• SilverMine
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
Thank you, Maggi. Good to "see" you, too. :silly: Love your profile picture. Do we still have "experts" in making up profile pictures? I was thinking the new people would like one. I know I still like mine and wouldn't trade it. Don't I still look like a top-notch detective? :lol:

Re: Hello 2 years 7 months ago #226

• Trazker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Welcome Amirah, hope these two helped you out, I'm sure they did! If you have any further questions just ask them and we can answer them for you, hopefully ;)

Re: Hello 2 years 7 months ago #234

• Maggi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
*I* still love your avatar!
I don't think anyone makes them anymore...life just got too busy.
:)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top