Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Crime Scene forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: New Member

New Member 11 months 4 weeks ago #2812

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
Hi Raphael!

Welcome to Crimescene. Nice to meet you.

I'm glad to hear that you think this website is brilliant, because I agree with you. I found this site a long time ago and I'm still here. :) I love it. The cases are so much fun and interesting to work on and solve.

I've never been to Brazil, but I've seen documentaries and history shows about it and it sounds like a great place to live.

I live in the state of Indiana. Don't worry about mistakes, because we all do that. If we don't understand something, we'll ask and you can do the same.

I've just read the latest evidence and was getting ready to post in the Discuss the Current Case Forum, so I'll meet you over there. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rvrlima

New Member 11 months 4 weeks ago #2818

• rvrlima
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Thank you, Scarlett! :)
And it's a pleasure to meet you.
I've lived in the states when I was young, so i`ve been to Fort Wayne a couple of times with my family!

I've been coming to the website all the time to check new things, but apparently i am having problems on getting those new evidences.

Do you know if it takes a little time after I pay to clear my access to the detective area?

I paid 2 days ago and I still can't see the detective's evidence and the question part.

I paid via paypal, so it might take a little while. I'd just like to know if it's normal! :)

New Member 11 months 4 weeks ago #2820

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
I don't work behind the scenes anymore, but I know the guys who do. lol
I sent an email to Tom, to let him know you were having problems, so I know he'll get it straightened out as soon as he sees the mail.

I'll send him another now. If you can't get into all the evidence documents before the day is over, post again here so I'll know.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Case Poll

Vote and earn Case Credits

room-150

What should Shaw's killer be charged with?

Discuss your answer

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until the next investigation begins

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top