Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2150

• Scarlett
  • NOW ONLINE
  • For Good Work
The Yaknapatawpha County Convention Center is having an Elvis Conference and the speaker was murdered!

This should be fun. I need to read some more of the evidence before I say anything. I hope you guys are ready for this. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2152

• EasTexasTic
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
I have been waiting with baited breath for the new case to start! This could be fun. Not much going on it right now but soon we'll be knee deep in forensics!

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2154

• Scarlett
  • NOW ONLINE
  • For Good Work
Hi EasTexasTic,

I've been doing the same. lol

After studying the Incident Report, it looks like Jared Plunk was stabbed from the front and from the back.. I'm guessing that he was stabbed from the front first and then tried to protect himself because of what appears to be a defensive wound on his arm.
I think he turned around then to run, but was stabbed multiple times in his back. It's possible when he turned, he fell and was stabbed in the back while he was on the floor.

Do you have a different scenario in mind than that? It could have been done in some other ways too.

If he was stabbed from the front, I think he must've known the killer to let him get close enough to stab him. Not too sure about that, though.

What do you think of his 'used to be friends' Taylor and Yvonne Boyd?

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2156

• MadisonCSI
  • Senior Boarder
  • For Good Work
I missed out on the last case because of vacation... interesting twist to the ending though!

As for the new case...

Stabbings are inevitably crimes of passion. It takes a lot of anger to get that close to someone and stab them enough to kill them.

Anyway, it's notable that the only two people who have been mentioned so far in this case both have a very strong motive for murder:
  • Yvonne because she had an affair with Jared that ended badly, not to mention his screwing over her husband.
  • Taylor because of the failed business partnership and affair between Jared and his wife.
Yvonne also mentioned one of the Elvis Impersonators hanging around the door acting strangely when she found the body. Just a lie to throw off the scent, or truth?

The only other motive for murder we may have here (so far) is if one of the Elvis Impersonators or Elvis fanatics found out what Jared has discovered and didn't think it should be public knowledge. That could be enough if it was something really derogatory to Elvis's memory.

What do you guys think?
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by MadisonCSI.

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2158

• EasTexasTic
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
Welcome back, Madison! I'm not sure what I think yet, Scarlet but like Madison, I kept thinking about the person that was hanging around when the body was found. I thought I read somewhere that the center didn't open until 8:00. The body was found at 6:15. So what is someone doing lurking around at that time of the morning and Yvonne didn't think much about it?
I think that Taylor and Allison are likely suspects but my gut tells me, not yet. I like Madison's idea of someone not wanting those letters to come out.

New Case: Elvis Expert Murdered 1 year 3 months ago #2160

• Scarlett
  • NOW ONLINE
  • For Good Work
Hi Madison!

I'm pretty much in tune with both of you. One thing I wasn't considering were those letters, but I think you guys are on to something.

According to Yvonne, the person hanging around outside was an Elvis impersonator, but he was very nervous. Wouldn't the murderer get away from the scene of the crime instead of hanging around? Maybe there are some murderers who behave like arsonists who join the crowd outside watching the building burn after they set it ablaze.

I want more, more, more. lol
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top