Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R.O.E.

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1594

• Det. Montresor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Is there a predetermined timeline set for interviews and evidence, or do these events take place only when we request them? For example, if no one actually asks the Detective for a follow up interview with Albright, will there simply not be one?

Also, do cases ever go unsolved, or is a solution given automatically when the time is up?

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere. I'm very curious about what is turning into my new fixation, just ravenous for info!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1596

• Anonymous
Thanks for asking that question. I've been wondering the same thing myself. I'm new to this site as well and I'm hooked. I have taken some criminal justice classes and I like this for practice for working on cold cases.

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1598

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
I know how you both feel. It's very easy to get hooked because it's so interesting and fun. Join the group. No one ever gets enough information. LOL Always wanting more.

Firstly, the detectives will be as responsive as they can to member requests -that's one of the benefits for being a member.If you are interested in another interview for instance, it would more likely happen if you're specific in what you want to ask. Just saying I want to hear from so and so again isn't enough. It would be best if you ask something like, "I want to know what so and so was doing on Monday morning at a certain time." Ask something along those lines and you're more apt to get what you want.

The cases are always solved. We give everyone enough information to solve them and usually we have a Whodunit Theory Contest where anyone and everyone can write their ideas and enter them and take a chance on winning.

The case that is up now is running down and we'll have a new regular length case beginning on September 10th. That's next Monday.

So if you have a request, best get it in quickly.

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1602

• Scarlett
  • For Good Work
Are you guys still working on who you believe murdered Courtney Morris?
The following user(s) said Thank You: EasTexasTic

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1604

• Det. Montresor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Yeah. Not supposed to be?

About to read talbot's interview. Why?

R.O.E. 1 year 7 months ago #1606

• EasTexasTic
  • Expert Boarder
  • For Good Work
I am also getting ready to read Talbot's interview. I have a preconceived idea but not ready with it yet. Are there going to be any DNA tests to see who the bby's father is or are we to just assume it's Justin's?
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top