Menu

Login

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Julie needs to be brought in for questioning

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1396

In the search of Julie Arbuckle's residence, a bottle of moonshine was discovered missing 1 oz. of fluid and a bottle of rubbing alcohol missing 11 oz. of fluid. Mr. Garret's flask held 12 oz.... 11+1=12......just saying. And plus, who buys a bottle of moonshine and only drinks 1 oz.? I mean moonshine is a pretty serious drink. Anyone who buys it isn't going to be an occasional drinker and will definately drink more than 1 oz., that's barely enough for 1 shot.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by steven.bobbitt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1398

Also the fact that she's an accountant and allowed the HOA's finances get in a reasonably bad way seems odd. I'm thinking that she was embezzling money from the HOA's accounts and Garret was getting to close, so she had to shut him up. Also, she seems to be the only person denieing that garret was murdered......suspicious. Also, calling 911 is a great way to throw authorities off your trail, and in one of her interviews, she tried accusing the clearly insane Mr. Hawkins. If he can be wrongfully accused of the crime and get off with an insanity plea , he'd get psychiatric attention he clearly needs and she'd get away scott clean.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by steven.bobbitt. Reason: Added more info

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1400

I think it would also be helpful to find out which phone Mrs. Garret called Julie at since it has already been stated that she has both a landline and a cellphone. If she called the cellphone, Julie could have answered from the community center while she was cleaning up evidence since no one reported seeing her enter the community center after the meeting.

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1404

• Elise Cederlund
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
The phone records backs up both Julie and Mrs Garrett's claims:
Julie's home phone is on answering machine. There are three calls from Baptist Memorial. The first lasts a few minutes where they would have their conversation. The other two are 1 minute calls indicated Mrs Garrett reached the answering machine and hung up or left a brief message. These would be where Julie is at the Community Center talking with the detectives.
This is one of the reasons I don't really suspect Mrs Garrett. The other reason is that it was Julie that supposed Mrs Garrett started her shift around noon. I know it's amazing Julie is consistently vague about details. So much so that I ranted at my daughter about it, and she having just taken an accounting course in college confirms accountants seem to have an extraordinary ability to dump information from memory as soon as it doesn't seem to be important any more. That aside, the detectives re-interviewed Mrs Garrett and she states her shift started for 3pm and she was in contact with Mr Garrett by phone, as was his habit to keep her notified, before he left for the meeting and he seemed to be okay at that time.

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1406

On second thought, I don't think the phone records mean much of anything since we know that garret was poisoned during the break in the meeting. One thing I am curious about is who is Linda Nelson? Julie talks to her briefly after the meeting, then has a very long conversation with her after speeking to the detectives.

Julie needs to be brought in for questioning 1 year 8 months ago #1408

After reviewing Mr. Dawkins last interview I'm still convinced its Julie arbuckle. There has got to be some sliver of reality in his madness. Plus, like I said before, Julie tried to point the finger at Hawkins in her last interview. If "the lady" saw him, she'd definately try to get rid of him. Although, when he started talking about the "the lady" being bloated, I immediately started thinking about eve Edwards.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top