Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Warren Edwards Lies!

Warren Edwards Lies! 1 year 8 months ago #1382

• Elise Cederlund
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
Mary Wallace's latest follow up interview indicates Ambrose Garrett may have ingested the poison during the meeting break and began succumbing during the 2nd part of the meeting.

It was the last person who saw Ambrose Garrett alive/unconscious who wiped the flask clean of fingerprints, because the killer had tampered with the flask earlier.

Warren Edwards returned to the community center because he remembered his fingerprints were on that flask and would incriminate him. When he returned he found Ambrose still conscious, so he got himself a glass to encourage Ambrose to finish the poison. Of course he didn't drink any. He may have wiped his own glass, but he accidentally touched it again which explains the only two fingerprints on it; right hand middle and ring finger. No one naturally carries their glasses without using their thumb.

Ambrose was found in the first-aid position that you place a person in who has been poisoned with Isopropyl alcohol; seated upright, arms folded on the table, head on the arms turned to one side so person does not choke on any vomit.

It may very well be that Warren was convinced Ambrose was truthful, and thought about rescuing him, but as the detective said, "it was too late." Warren didn't call for help because he got scared and would be charged for attempted murder or murder if Ambrose didn't survive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warren Edwards Lies! 1 year 7 months ago #1384

• coralieblues
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
And if the real target was Warren Edwards? Or maybe the killer would kill Ambrose Garrett AND Warren Edwards?

There was poison in Warren Edwards's glass and Ambrose Garrett's glass.

Without Garrett and Edwards, the neighboorhood would be more quiet...

Warren Edwards Lies! 1 year 7 months ago #1386

• Elise Cederlund
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
More than one target is interesting! Poisoning the flask is so risky. It could have sickened or killed anyone Ambrose would share his drink with. Warren did dance around the subject about ever drinking after the meetings. He never answered that directly. He did deny drinking with him that night.

Warren Edwards Lies! 1 year 7 months ago #1390

Yes, but the search of the warren residence turned up an UNOPENED bottle of alcohol, all the other searches turned up both opened bottles of rubbing alcohol, moonshine, and liquor, I believe at this point we may be able to rule out warren as a suspect, although he is definately hiding something.

Warren Edwards Lies! 1 year 7 months ago #1402

• Elise Cederlund
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
I agree about ruling him out as suspect. I have little doubt that Warren was the last person to see Ambrose alive. The second glass had been wiped at one point, along with the flask. Perhaps it had been fetched out after Mary cleaned up and left. It was likely re-printed by the returning Warren, and he touched it, perhaps leaned on it during their discussion. Ambrose must have been bad off by then. The affects of Isopropyl poisoning, though not all may be experienced, seem to be horribly stressful. Moonshine, also, is not a brew to be gulped, but taken by tiny sips. I think everyone knows who is running the still, and it's a close neighbor they don't want to get into trouble; and I think most people think Ambrose died because he over-indulged in it.
Someone touched that flask and the second glass that felt the need to wipe it down. That's a clue that I feel can't be lost sight of. The murderer was there at the last, or the person who hooked him up to the moonshine and knew he was in such a bad way
that they didn't want to be insinuated. The problem with illegal substances is, no one wants to call an ambulance. Very knotty problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top