Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far

Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 9 months ago #1198

• Elise Cederlund
  • Junior Boarder
  • For Good Work
Where are Ambrose's car keys? There is one vehicle in the parking lot, the Garrett residence is a long walk, the victim's wife was expecting him to be home no indication he would be getting a ride from anyone, evidence does not have the victim's car keys listed (the contents of the pockets of the men's blazer).

Meeting concluded a little late. The big rush of people leaving the meeting happened around 7:15 pm. The meeting was expected to adjourn at 7 according to the agenda.

12 copies of meeting agenda in trash: at least 12 people were in attendance.

2 4-inch tall by 3-inch clear glasses (snifters?): Did they come from the kitchen of the community building. Ambrose was drinking with someone, supposedly after the meeting. If the person he was drinking with killed him, then why not take the glass to the kitchen and clean it to dispose of evidence?
I measured 12 ounces between two snifters and the amount of liquid would fill each one up a little more than 3/4. The 12 ounce flask would hold just enough for two of those glasses 3/4-full.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 8 months ago #1202

• Pedja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
There are indications that car in the parking lot and blazer on chair, belongs to him, but nothing confirming that. Where are his keys,ID? If this things are not belonging to him, whose are?

I agree about meeting timing.

12 copies of meeting agenda in trash plus 7 copies on table near Garret = 19 people. (maybe)

It' necessary to interview people who were on this meeting and determine who was person who was drinking with Ambrose.

He was probably poisoned, i'm waiting autopsy and evidence results.

Little possible, but maybe person who poisoned him didn't know where is kitchen.

Re: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 8 months ago #1206

• NorthStar
  • Fresh Boarder
i'm suspicious of Arlene. None of the neighbors saw anyone go back to the building when she supposedly was going to check on him. I think she was there and never left.

Re: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 8 months ago #1208

• NorthStar
  • Fresh Boarder
i ment to say of Julie lol sorry

Re: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 8 months ago #1212

• Pedja
  • Fresh Boarder
  • For Good Work
Good thinking. :) Detectives should interview other people who were at the HOA meeting.

Re: Thoughts on the Garrett case so far 1 year 8 months ago #1218

The wife is lieing. She stated that she was working a double shift and that she was calling to let him know she was working over, she also stated that he was at the meeting when she left for work. She called Julie to check on her husband at 9:30. Usually a shift is 6-8 hrs and for a nurse possibly 12, this time line doesn't measure up with the meeting. Also, the EMT arrived around 10 he would have been dead a couple hours yet apparently he was not becoming stiff by this time as the EMT were unable to place him back in his original position hes arms were just flopped to the side instead. When the coroner arrived there was signs or early livdity it seems that this would not have appeared in the short time that was estimated since his death. I suspect he died/was killed far earlier in the day. Clearly someone was drinking with him before his death and the glasses need checked for fingerprints/dna. Chester is plain nuts and needs meds, the rest of the HOA had already found Garrett dead and tried to hide/cover it up. Everyone seems to be determined to give only good Testimony. Julie mentioned he drank himself to death ( she took notice of the drinking glasses and their contents at the scene - possibly arranged it herself). The wife is a daughter of an alcoholic and perhaps harbored feelings or resentment and would certainly have noticed his behavior. Keep in mind she is also a nurse and would have access to means by which to kill the husband that wouldn't be readily noticibable. coroner needs to check for inconspicious needle marks. Also there is no mention of garretts keys or his phone being found. It is all a setup whether a murder or an attempt to cover his death by alcohol consumption I am uncertain until more details are revealed.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

New Information for Detectives

Countdown until Case Officers get new information

Crime Scene
3440 N 16th St, Suite #4
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Voice (623) 565-8573
Fax (602)-274-7280
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Find us on Google+

Go to top