20 September 1996
Purity Knight's home is searched. The warrant names over 20 items that were subject to a seize at will order. Several items were confiscated in this mid-afternoon event. Miss Knight is the victim's birth sister.
- Search Warrant
- Siezed Items
- 22 Caliber handgun, registered to Frank Knight.
- Religious brochure. Video also found, release expected before end of November.
- Faxes from Valerie Vilson to Purity Knight. Image version delayed
- Letter to University of Arkansas, from Frank Knight.
- Four faxes sent, apparently to the victim, Valerie Vilson. Hand written with green ink on green paper made image quality poor. No imaged version is available.
- College application essay.
- Ultrasound print-out.
- Other items, including a videotape, were cataloged. These will be made available very soon.