After Professor Lowry chased us away, Zach went back.
He dug through Professor Lowry's office trash and found some interesting items like a rejection letter from a publishing house and a memo that he sent to the head of the history department.
Here's an inventory of what we found.
- A rejection letter from Solomon and Solomon publishers
- A memo from Prof. Lowry to Dr. Miller
- Issue of USA Today, 8/6/2015
- Issue of university newspaper, Daily Mississippian, 7/23/2015
- Receipt from Biolite Supplies, for item #B428-F6331. Total receipt for $74.19
- A bag from Popeye's Chicken, containing empty chicken container, empty cup and dirty napkins
- Candy bar wrappers
- Notes with library call numbers
- Brown apple core
- Orange peels
- Empty antihistamine spray bottle
- Lots of dirty Kleenex
- Three Diet Coke cans
- Piece of paper with local phone number
- Broken CD / DVD case
- University PR releases
- Empty cigarette pack
- Styrofoam cup with coffee grounds
- Dry ink pen
- Fingernail clippings